Monday 21 December 2009

Greetings People

I have been procrastinating like crazy in the build up to my 1st blog entry, this is mainly due to figuring out my angle/content & studying other folk's blogs for inspiration. More of that in a minute - 1st allow me to introduce myself. I'm a 20 something London dweller immersed in all things creative, specifically music - production, playing instruments (bass, & been learning piano these past 6 months) Djing & freelance writing. I have had writing published in print & online, I regularly contribute concert previews, reviews and occasionally interview pieces to Spoonfed website (a budding Time Out style website dealing with London events/nightlife). Another passion of mine is traveling, future posts will include extracts of diaries & retrospective pieces on my 5 and a half month backpacking mission throughout India & Nepal that I did in 2007 accompanied with various pictures. So a mix of musical musings, shameless self promotion , travel stories & stream of consciousness/insights into London life is what you can expect. As is early days in the blog world for myself, I've no idea who - if anyone outside of friends & family are going to read this! Communication from all & sundry are needless to say, very welcome indeed :) To quote Charles Wright & the Watts 103rd Street band, I want to express myself and do it good!!
Enjoy the ride
Cheers

Stax Logic reporting from freezing snow laden London town!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I get to be your first ever commentator! Looking forward to vicariously living the life of an urban hipster through you. ;)

    ReplyDelete